diumenge, 6 de novembre del 2011

One day in my life!


I get up at seven o'clock. I dress and brush my teeth. Ten minutes before classes I leave the house and I going to high school. At eight o'clock I star the lessons. At half past one I have lunch in the cousin house on Monday and Thursday. And the other days I have lunch in my house. I finish the lessons at half past four and I go at home. At five o'clock I eat anything. At six o'clock I am going to ballet.  After ballet at 8 o'clock I am going to the gym because it is a rowing traing. Quarter past nine I go home. Then, I take a shower and I have dinner. In addition I do my homework. And I go to bed. On Wednesday I finish the lessons at half past one I go to my house. I have lunch. At six o'clock I am going to ballet in Figueres. I finish at 8 o'clock. Later I go home. Then, I take a shower and I have dinner. In addition I do my homework. And I go to bed. On Thursday I also drew school activities. On Friday at six o'clock I going to ballet and I shaved the other thinks. On Saturday I stand up at nine o'clock because at ten o'clock I start the class for exam of ballet. Afterward I go to rowing. And I have a free day.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada