dimarts, 28 de febrer del 2012

Self- evaluation

WRITE THE EVALUATION ON YOUR BLOG, ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS AND ADDING A FINAL MARKMARK
Presentation
        10%
Do you use any resources: powerpoint, video, images, sound, real material...? Yes I did
Are there just key words to explain your message? Yes I did
10%
Body language & eye contact
        10%
Are  you looking at your audience most of the time? Yes
Are you reading occasionally from your notes ? Harldy ever
5%
Structure
        10%
Do you organize your ideas in order of importance (chronological order), with different parts? Yes I did
10%
Content
        40%
Do you introduce new information to your audience? Yes I did
Is your information  detailed and comprehensible? I think that my imformation is comprehensible
Do you give/show examples? Yes for exemple photos
35 %
Language
       20%
Is your grammar correct, complex? (verbs, word order, tenses learnt in class) Yes
Is your vocabulary rich, varied with linkers ( and, but, also, although... Normal
15%
Pronunciation & Intonation
        10%
Do you know how to pronounce all your words? All words no i didn't.
Dou you speak in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions? In a  fluid continuum
5%
Self-Evaluation
You are your teacher! :-)                                 FINAL MARK:
80%
2- Think :-) : What have you done well ? What do you need to improve? I think that I can do better because  harldy ever I looked the paper.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada