diumenge, 3 de juny del 2012

Friendship

This song (Count on me) explain very well what is the friendship. I have very friends, one of these is Lluna. A true friend is for all life and I think that is more important than love. Now, I'm Going to talk about Lluna because this year she leaves for study in Olot. She knows that I'll miss her. She is one of the most important people in my life.With a very little time she has become  one of my best friends. We say that we are twins . she'll always have mt shoulder when she crys, I'll never let go. She always helps me when I have problems I can count on you like, four, three, two. She knows thaht she can counts on me like, one , two three i'll be there.  Although she is away  I call you every day. If you ever find yourself lost in the darck and you can't see I'll be the light to guide you.  For much distance there I will always love you because that's what friends are supose to do.


3 comentaris: