dimarts, 11 d’octubre del 2011

Impossible is nothing!



My dreams are finishing the ESO and Batxillerat with good marks. The other dream is that I am going to choose my future studies. Because I don't know what degree I have to choose. I'm very confused.
I'm sure that It will be difficult , but I think that I can do it. The other problem is that I don't want to make a mistake when I choose my degree but I am positive. I think that I don't want to make a mistake. I'm going to have very good marks. I hope that.
The other challenge that I have is to pass the next grade of ballet. The last year I had the grade 6 with a good mark. I was very happy because the exam was very difficult and I pass it. I started the grade7. It’s very difficult. If I want to pass it I will have to fight and study. But I think that I can do it.

1 comentari:

  1. Aw... I want to do ballet!
    Yes, me to, I think that you can do it.

    ResponElimina