dilluns, 17 d’octubre del 2011

Intelligence test



This graphic shows what types of intelligence predominate in me.
The intelligences that are predominant in me are: the people smart, myself smart, music smart, picture smart and word smart. In this activity I was surprised at the results didn’t know that myself smart, people smart and picture smart were my best qualities. So this has socked me. I thought that my best qualities were the number smart and music smart.
I don’t agree. Maybe the result are the really intelligence in me and I don’t know.
I think that doesn’t coincide with my presentshabilities. Although the music smart I think that concide with my presents abilities.

My possibles carrers are:
Interpersonal:
  • entrepreneur
  • psychologist
  • personal counselor
interpersonal:
  • nurse
  • administrator
  • teacher

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada