divendres, 2 de març del 2012

experiencies in my life

In my life i have been a diferents place. For exemple i have been in french this year with my friends french class . I visited the Torre Eiffel, the Louvre, Strasburg, Nancy.... One thing that shock me is they food it's very diferent of Catalan food.

Last summer I went to London  whit my family. This city is amazing. London is full of  museums.The best museum of London is The Natural History Museum , for me. I liked the activity there. and I loved the big band I thought it was smaller.I think that London is one of the best places of the world, for me. 

Last winter i went to canarias with my family. Every year i going to Canarias. My mother loves the weather is in Canaries because in winter the temperatures is of about twenty degrees. I love the Canary Islands because it is a place to relax and unwind.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada