diumenge, 4 de març del 2012

Sumer!

This summer I went to London. I visited the Big band, it's very beautiful. The first day I arrived to the hotel and it was enormus. I was in room 209. The room was small. After that I took the subway. Then I took the turst bus. And I visited almost all the city. Suddenly it's started to rain. and I had to buy an unbrella. then I went to the Carnival of Nothenhill. The Carnival was amaizing. At the end of the day I returned to the hotel.
Next morning I ent to London eye. While I was taiking a photo i saw a celebrity. after that i returned to he hotel because I met with my cousin. The rest of the days I visited the differents museams. It's amazing because the museus were free. 
At the end I returned to Barcelona. And then I took a trani and I arrived to Castelló. 
These is the best summer of my life because also I went to a camp. 
On the blog i talked enough about my trip in London because I wasn't to talk about.

1 comentari: