divendres, 1 de febrer del 2013

Description

Now, I going to descrive a friend. her name is Ona, she's my friend and also my cousin. She lives in Castelló, she's sixteen years old and she goes to the same INS. But only I will describe her character.
she's easily embarassed when you say something about her, ever she goes red. Even if you only say: "you have a pretty t-shirt". 
Sometimes she can be a liitel bit bad tempered but other times she can be a sympathetic and likeable person. She's freindly when she wants. She's a great girl if she isn't in a bad mood. She's strong-willed she always has to have the reason.
But she is a person who people like.
When I said before, she can be a bad tempered on some ocassions, but she is a person with an enormous heart.

1 comentari:

  1. Ohh, thank you Marina, I think you're an incredible person too. You have right in all with this description about me and I have to accept that.

    ResponElimina