divendres, 1 de febrer del 2013

New!

A Chinese woman hasn't cut her hair in 11 years!
"I'm addicted to my hair!": said Cen Yingyuan the chinese woman who's 44, hasn't cut her 6ft 7 hair in 11 years. She is just 5 ft tall, so her hair is over a foot longer than she is.
She collects every hair that falls out collecting 50g of hair a year. It takes over an hour to wash and a day and a half to dry.
If she ever found a grey hair, she says that she would dye all her white.
In my opinion this is a crazy idea. Because if you have hair that long you can't walk. And it's possible that if you are sleeping you can wrap yourself up in the hair and possibly sutfocate! So I recomend that she should cut her hair. I think that most of the people think that if you hair this long it isn't pretty.
I'm sure that if you have this hair is very unconfortable!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada