dilluns, 28 de gener del 2013

Formal letter

Barcelona(17896)
C/ Rotterdam
28/1/2013

INS Castelló d'Empúries
C/6 Rentador

Mrs. Pintó,

I am writing to tell you what I think about INS Castelló d'Empúries. It is true that we live in hards moment but in my opinion we can imporve something.
For exemple, in the 1Bat B we need more space so I think taht we can do some class in the diningroom. Because diningroom is undersused.
Also we can improve in the Ins is back to blackboards. Because the digital bord, dor me, is anecessary. Maybe with it we are more modern but we spend a lot of time.
If it is possible I think that interesting optative will be German. So I belive that it is a good idea. Now in Spain there isn't work so If we learn a other lenguage will be more easy find a good job.
Finally, I want to say congratulations because I think that this high.school is a very good high-school.
I look forward to hearing for you.
Yours sincerely.

Marina Colomer Gonzàlez

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada