dimarts, 8 de gener del 2013

christmas without my all family

During this holidays I'm going to Canaries. This will be the first christmas that I will spend without my big family. I prefer to spend the christmas with my family, because it's the only day in the year that we meet all in the same place. I will miss them. But if I think positive I can think that in Canaries the weather is better than here. I only will pass the christmas with my father, my mother and my brother. I'm sure that I will get bored. It's probably that in Canaries will be more sunnier than here, a lot of relaxing maybe excessive because 9 days for me it's a lot of time. A lot of time without my friends only with my family. I hope that I will spend a great time. lucyly on 31st I will be in Castelló. So I will celebrate a faboulus new year.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada