dissabte, 26 de gener del 2013

chat magazines- informative or rubbish

Now, I'm going to talk about chat magazines.
All people like to read a magazines. If you think for example with Cuore you can see that it criticises the famous. Normally their cories. For example: oooh she have cellulitis jajaja. So it's propably taht the people read this to feel better. I mean that if you see a famous person with errors maybe you fell proud with your body. Because a perfect person(famous) has errors.
Even more these magazines don't say anything interesting. Only criticise, don't explai anithing like news or other topics.
But I like the magazines maybe because I'm a gossip and if I read it I know about the famous people. Or maybe because I can see their lives, so it's interesting for me.
All and all, the chat magazines like Cuore is rubbish but they are addictive.
So a lot of girls are addictet to them.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada