dijous, 9 de maig del 2013

Au paire in USA (GAP YEAR)

I really don't want to do this because I don't like traval alone. But maybe this option for me is the best.
I like babies and last summer I worked in a summer camp and I like it, so I think that I want to work with babies. Also it's a good option becasue with it I can improve my english a lot.
The most  probable is that I would get used to it after one week. It would take time because I'm not very independent.
And if I will
work with babies I think it will be easier , they speak more slouly than adults.
An other avantage to this travel is that I will be more sociable. Because you need to speak with new peope and you meet new friends.
I think that when I will arrive I will learn quikly becase you don't have any other options.
I would be worried because maybe I will have dificult babies or the famil are strange or unkind.  So I will have a lot of prolems. Also, I think that it is more probable  is that I will not like the food. Because I'm very special about food. I'm accustumed to the Mediterranean diet. I think that I will strave. I can't eat a sandwich without tomato or oil also I can't eat a sandiwich with butter this will be horrible. I can't eat sandwich everyday I need my pasta, my sandwich with tomato and meat with cheese. I can't eat a frankfurt or hamburger form McDonald's.  I have tried but I can't eat it. It's probably because when I was a child my mother did not let us eat McDonald's . And I don't like this because it is her fault I can't eat it.
Maybe with this trvel I will learn to eat these things.
I would like to do this travel when I finish university. Because I think that if  I do his travel when I finish A levels it's probable that I breack the study routine. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada