divendres, 10 de maig del 2013

Plans for summer

The good weather is comming, the plants and trees are coming alive again, the temperature is going up, the high school will finish, and the calm and relax will start. But this year will be different...I'm going to do the work of resarch and I will work in a summer school. My plan for this summer was to London in a Royal Academy of Ballet for two weeks but I was late to make the inscription, there aren't enough places. So, probably the next summer i will go in London.
One plan for this summer is that I will pass my driving theory test.
Another plan is that I'm going to work in a summer school, I like children and last summer I worked im ot. It's a littel bit stressful because the small children never shut up. But normally I like it.
When I say before I 'm going to do the research work. So this summer I will have a lot of work.
But my principal objective for this summer is to engoy it. I'm dreaming of going to the beach, going to partys. I need summer again. I want that batxillerat is finished and the summer will start now!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada