dissabte, 1 de juny del 2013

Description

A good friend
Berta's a good friend of mine. I've know her since chilhood. She's tall, blue-eyed and she's got quite long blonde hair. She's is very attractive, quite sexy and she's fair-skinned. She usually looks quite well-dressed.
Berta seens quite introverted withe the peopel that she doesn't know, but on the inside she's extroverted and good fun.
She's the kind of person who I feel confortable with. She's friendly, sometimes pessimistic but other times optimisstic. She says exactly what she thinks. But I am used to this. I really like this caracteristic of her personality because I know that she isn't two-faced. Also Berta's very chatty.
This girl really likes going out, going shopping, all things realted with make up and hair, and I think taht she is obssesed with getting fit. Because every day she goes to gym.
One thing that I really like about her is that she never says no if you are her friend.
She should be less shy with people she does not know.
I hope that our friedship continue for a long time. She is very special she's unique.

1 comentari:

  1. oooohhh!! you are so sweet! I love you to, and you are one of the most important persons in my life. This year we have more friends, because we go to the same classe, and we are always together! I hope you neve left of my life! I LOVEU BABY XOXO

    ResponElimina