diumenge, 9 de juny del 2013

Something to improve


1. Can you see an improvement on your level of English in these last two years? 
Where, for example?
Yes, I'm sure. I think that on of the most important reasons of it is thanks the blog. Because we wrote a lot so I have practiced it.

2. Which activity best shows your level of English? 
Writings.

3. Which activities were really USEFUL for you to improve your English? Why? 
When I said before the writings and oral exams. Because with writings I learn a lot of vocabulary and I practice all the grammar. But the harder thing of the blog is think about new topics. And with oral exams because we have to speak in english. 

4. Which activities did you not find useful to learn English? Why not? 
I think that all activities improve your english level.

5. Which activities would like to do again next year to keep on improving your English? 
I like to do more readings and more listenings and also work more vocabulary in class.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada