dissabte, 1 de juny del 2013

Oral presentation

We talked about the problems of teen moms. A big problem of our society so we tryed to make awared the teenegers.
I think that we use a good presentation because it's strutured. We use the "prezi" program and with it you can organize your ideas very well. The strucutre of my presentation I think that it's clear. Body language and eye contact: I think that I did this very bad. Because I saw the peaper a lot because I was very nervous. And I think that is the most thing that I need to improve it a lot.
 I think that we explained you a lot of new information. I think that we choose a good information. And it's the topic of all my presentations that I like more.  I Know that  my pronuntation it isn't correct. 

final mark: 7

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHePvJUmxLc

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada