dijous, 6 de juny del 2013

Dialoge

John-friend
Harry-boyfriend
Holly-grilfriend

(opens door and Hatty appears)
Harry: Are you kidding me? What the f**k?
Holly: Ooh.. upsii..mm  It's not what you think!
Harry: John! How can you do that? I assumed that we were friends
John: Well... She was first
Holly: Oh, John, come on!
Harry: It can't be true. We have dated since 7th grade. And, John, We have been friends since our childhood. I need an explanation.
John: Why not? I love Holly. You know that I love her before you fall in love with her.
Holly. I love you too, but we were studying and then...
Harry: Oh my God! Stop! I don't want to listen anymore
(Harry hits John, but Holly separates them)
Harry:( to Holly) you are a big b***h! (to John) and you... and you... you are a shithead!
(He closes the door bravely)
Holly: (to John) Sorry! But you don't love me, do you? 
John: Holly! Hand on a second!
(But Holly leaves)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada