divendres, 9 de novembre del 2012

Adrian Mole and Thirteen



The adolescence’s a really difficult stage to live because there are so many problems.Tracy and Adrian are the same age and have a lot of problems with their families.

In Adrian Mole’s book we can read that Adrian’s best friend is who fails him but in the film we can see the opposite situation, where Tracy fails her best friend, but she can't so anything for to save her.
I want to say that I don't remember very well the book. but in the film Evie’s is who really shows to Tracy the bad ways to change. And for Evie, Tracy started to use some drugs and cut herself. And I think that in the book the drugs didn't appear.
In my opinion I like more the movie because in her you can see that there are a lot of people living hard situation. And I like more the charecters of the movie. But I think that the problems start at fifteen and not at thirteen.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada