dissabte, 17 de novembre del 2012

best things, aren't things

Yes, it's true the best things aren't things. It's true. All the things for exemple: the clothes, the phones, the computers, the ipads, the shoes... these things maybe they have to feel you better. But if you think you can see that this happiness they can't be compareted with the feelings that you feel when you are with your friends, for exemple. The phones they can't help you, they can't be happy, they can't do laugh. They can't help you when you are sad. yes, the friends are the best thing that you will can  have. More than the love. Your love isn't stay when you need it but the friends ever are when you need they. Just, I want to say thanks all my friends because I know that I can count on you and they will be there. Thanks for all. They know that they can count on me. I ever  will be there.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada