dissabte, 17 de novembre del 2012

Part of my life, the ballet

"Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another"
One thing that it's very important in my life it's the ballet. It's amaizing I can't express what I feel, I feel happy,  sad, exited all the same time. I feel that I'm flaying. Somtimes I feel that I'am a other world.
I don't want to seem conceited but when I'm in the stage I feel that I can eat the world it's the best feeling of the world. All people are looking you, only that I do it's dance. Maybe before I go dancing I'm very nervous but when I start to dance everethings changes. It doesn't matter if you're wrong, just feel the ballet and enjoy it. Ballet is my life. I would like practise it every day but I can't do it.
When I start the hight school I tried to go to ballet in Monday, Wendsday,Thursday, Friday and Saturday but I couldn't to do it because I have a lot off work. So now only I'm going to ballet in Weendsday, Friday and Saturday. This isn't enought but I can't do any more.
Only say that the ballet is a very hard sport. Yes, I consider that it's a beautiful sport.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada