dissabte, 17 de novembre del 2012

Other email

Dear Lily,
Thanks for your letter. It was interesting to hear that now you are interesed in sports.
I'm sorry but I won't be able to go running with you in the morning because I have to watch over my brother.
Sincerly, there are many gyms in my area. If I were you, I'd go to Place gym because it isn't very expensive and they have a very good equipament.
I'm of the opnion that it's not as important the time that you spend doing something as how you do that. So, twice a week it's okay if you work hardly.
About improve your swimming level meet me every saturday at my house. You know that in my house I have a big pool . So, we can train in it. We can train  in time at 10 a.m. If you are agree with that place let me know.

Love

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada