dilluns, 19 de novembre del 2012

Rowing

I practise rowing with my friends. My rowing team is Xon's Rem Empuriabrava.
Rowing is a sport that you need a lot off power. Because we have to overcome the power of the whater. As you can see we don't have much strength. we are working for to getting fit. We run, we are going to the gym and rowing when don't have cold.
My team isn't the best but I so proud to be in it. This summer we weren't ther first but we were third. we strived hard and it paid off.
When we go to competicions we spend a very good time. because we travel arround of Cataloia. and we visit a lot off place. Usualy we spend a weekend and we sleep in hotel or camping. So this weekends are amaizing! two days without parents and we are with our best friends.
The rowing isn't just a sport, we aren't just a group, we are eight athletes thinking like one athlete. The feeling is perfect.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada