divendres, 16 de novembre del 2012

Formal letter

Dear Sir or Madam,
With reference to your advertisement from the internet, I am writing to ask for were information about adventure activity holidays.

First of all, I would like to say that has been a long time since I looked for something which makes me feel fun and exciting. Therefore when I saw your advertisement I just could think that it had been done for me. However, as I have never done anything similar, Iwould like to know if there are some starter lessons.

I would be grateful if you could desing me a made activity holiday which should include water esports,
not very dangerous.

Finally, I would like to know if the price includes, appart from the travel, acomodation and meals.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Marina Colomer

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada