dissabte, 24 de novembre del 2012

Self evaluation

-Presentation: I think that we use a good presentation because it's strutured. we use the "prezi" program and with it you can organize your ideas very well. we can show some images abaout the tribe of Tukanas. (10%)

- ody language and eye contact: I think that I did this very bad. Because I saw the peaper a lot because I was very nervous. (5.5%)

-Structure: The strucutre of my presentation I think that it's clear. We divide the topic with: introduction (speak Tura), tukanas rite ( I speak), and conclusions (speak together). (10%)

-Content: I think that we explained you a lot of new information. I think that we choose a good information. We explain the past dorm chilhood to adulthood because we think that it's more interesting. (35%)

-Language: we did some errors because we are nervous. We used a simple words. (15%)

-Pronuntation: I need to improve it. Because I Know that  my pronuntation it isn't correct.  (5 %) 

-My final mark: 8

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada